in Photography Neednt be Expensive. We have very
affordable pricing with all our packages. Call us and Im
sure youll be pleasantly surprised.
2. THE LITTLE THINGS: We take the time to
make sure the details arent overlooked. Hand placement,
head positions, and body language are just a few of the items
for which we show care.
3. ITS FUN! We make the photography
session a fun experience. Every session is a new and rewarding
experience for you AND me.
4. RELAX! We make you feel relaxed and at
ease allowing you to be yourself to capture your best expression.
5. LIGHTING: Russ Burden has written many
articles in internationally published photography magazines
on the topic of outdoor lighting. He knows light!
6. BACKGROUNDS: Russ has also written articles
on composition and the importance of choosing proper backgrounds.
He knows composition!
7. ALL ABOUT YOU: When we schedule a session,
its devoted 100% to you. We dont schedule two
seniors for the same time slot and try to cram in as many
sessions as possible. If you schedule a sitting with a good
friend, this would be the only time we would do simultaneous
8. VARIETY: The outdoor location in which
I shoot is a hidden gem and not used by lots of other photographers
resulting in a senior portrait that doesnt look like
every other senior portrait.
9. CLOTHING MATTERS: We talk to you about
what to wear to make you look your best. You get to be photographed
in three different outfits and receive 30 proofs!
10. PROPS: Although most high schools dont
allow props to be included in the yearbook photo, if theres
something dear to you, we will take a few shots of you with
that item - car, pet, musical instrument, etc.